Binary Options Trading Platforms
The traders, who get engaged with the services of binary trading, have to choose one from the functioning binary options available on the specific broker. All the binary options trading platforms are developed by one web system, which is called the Binary Options Platform Provider. The platform, according to its organizational form, may be compared to an operational system, a mobile device or a specific language that is employed for website generation. Such systems serve the same purpose, which means that outcome of their employment is, always, the same. However, there are solid differences between the characteristics and interfaces of separate platforms.
4 major software systems, which provide the services of binary options trading, include TechFinancials, Panda, Tradologic and SpotOption. Among the mentioned binary options brokers, SpotOption stands out in terms of usage rates. Thus, the most platforms (164) operate on the basis of SpotOption. Tradologic platform is the fundament for binary options trading on 75 brokers. The third place takes the system TechFinancials, which is employed by 27 brokers, but the users’ rates are constantly increasing.
One more recognized binary options trading platform that is engaged in cooperation with 21 brokers is called TradeSmarter. According to the statistics stemming from January 27th 2014, one differentiates 287 brokers currently serving as the binary options trading platforms.
There are binary options brokers that strive to underline their originality. Accordingly, they build up their own platforms of trading that provide binary options marketing services. The example of a unique platform is EZ Trader – the system with exceptional features that differentiates it from the existing platforms.
In this article, certain characteristics are listed, which serve as the target features followed by different binary options trading platforms.
TechFinancials Binary Options Trading Platfrom Features
- The integration with mobile devices (both iPhones and Android-based)
- The availability of Fixed Strike Option
- Integration of the broker with binary options & Forex
- The employment of boundary options
- 25 unique currency pairs may be employed on the broker
- The integration with such popular brokers as Boss Capital, 24Option, Tradorax and Option Fair.
SpotOption Binary Options Trading Platfrom Features
- A great variety of available assets (more than 180 types)
- The use of integration with mobile devices
- Trading on Forex is aligned with binary options trading
- The sustention of market licensing with the platform of SpotOption Exchange
- The platforms collaborating with SpotOptions are Finpari, Bull Binary, Banc De Binary
The Parameters of TradeSmarter Binary Options Trading Platfrom
- The wide range of flexible expirations (from 1 minute to the expiries over 1 hour)
- The opportunity to review diverse assets (graphics and customary assets)
- Integration with highly-developed options (payouts, rebate percentage, and high yield)
- Availability of strategic options including One Touch, Range & Barrier, Above & Below options
- The employment of options integrated with pre-expiration (Rollover, Double Up, and Take profit)
- Dashboard employment, which aligns the key assets with a homepage
- The usage of sentiment indicator: call & put ratio review
- The integration with popular platforms BinaryBrokerZ, Prestige Option, and TopOption
The Features of Markets Pulse Binary Trading Platform
- The use of options like High Low & Range High Low, as well as One Touch
- The function of charting is built into the system
- The opportunity to choose the expiry time on demand
- Integration with mobile devices that are both Android- and iOS-based
- Aligning with such brokers as ETX Binary and HighLow
Tradologic Binary Trading Platform Features
- The use of an advanced chart TradePro+ that possesses a number of excellent technical features
- The opportunity to handle signal algorithms on demand
- Managing trades on chartings with ChartPlus tool
- The chance to place trades on margins
- Focus profit specification